CAE Technologies, Innovation, Competitiveness
Operations research offers mathematical tools to support decision-making, where there is the need to manage and coordinate activities and resources.
Nova Analysis is able to give flexible and effective tools that allow the optimization of certain objectives according to given constraints.
- Production: determination of bottlenecks in processes, variations in case of new products
- Logistics: storage capacity, change in layout, best location for storage
- Transportation: route optimization, service timing, management of emergencies
- Services: sizing of structures for banks, post offices, call centers, hospitals
The formulation of the problem is divided into the following steps:
- Analysis of the actual configuration
- Problem formulation: identification of controlled/non-controlled variables, choice of performance to be optimized
- Construction of the mathematical model
- Analysis and assessment of the solution obtained: determination of benefits and representation of the model
- Implementation of the solution
Whatever size and complexity of the system to be analyzed, don't hesitate to contact us: our team will be happy to meet you and show you the benefits that can derive from our services.